Student Volunteers

STUDENT VOLUNTEERS FOR SAU ADMISSION 2017-18

Here are the list of student volunteers who will be happy to answer queries by aspirants. The Name, Programme of Study, Country and email IDs of the volunteers are given and aspiring students are free to contact them for matters pertaining to the entrance test, admission process, student life and the South Asian University.

Details

punsaraprint10@gmail.com

Abobaker Sadr

Programme: MA Sociology

Country: Afghanistan

81 thoughts on “Student Volunteers

1. Poonia

From where can i download the past 3-4 years entrance test paper for masters in legal studies. I can only download the 2016 paper from the website. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

2. Himanshi

Hi Sir, From where can i get the past year entrance exam paper of development in economics (2012, 2015 ). and answer key ?

3. Farzana Khan

Where will be the test conducted in Lahore? Also I missed one digit of my contact number while filling the form what to do now?

4. abhay

hello i just want to know how many no of students are apply in cse department for phd in every year and what was the cutoff last time?? plz tell me.

1. South Asian University Post author

Hi Abhay, the numbers vary every year. PhD admission is subject to meeting multiple parameters ascertained from the entrance test, the presenation and personal interview. So it is difficult to inform you of the cut off marks.

5. Shantanu

Hello! I am Shantanu from New Delhi. Can anyone suggest me what was the last year cut off marks for M.A Sociology program?

6. Farooz Bashir

I am from Kashmir and want to take adm in SAU for Phd in International relations.i have completed PG in pol science with 65% marks from IGNOU.Am i able to take adm

7. Neetu

Hii, i am Neetu, i have completed my M.phil dissertation, and also NET Exam so my question is, will I have to give entrance exam for direct phd or only appearing interview.

1. Parthiban B

It’s simple follow the eligibility criteria given under your respective discipline. Moreover there no direct Ph.D intake in SAU it’s all 5yrs integrated M.Phil/Ph.D but after your course work you can decide either to go for a PhD or M.phil . Either of the way you got to do one year course work compulsory. Check students handbook available under download tab for more details. All the best.

8. Usra Jawaid

I am Usra Jawaid from India. I have completed my B.sc in Industrial Microbiology. I want to do M.sc in Biotechnology. I wanna know about syllabus and examination pattern. If possible. Kindly provide previous year question paper.

Thank you.

9. pooja

What sources/websites/books should I refer to for the PhD entrance test in International Relations? What was the cut off last year?

10. Rukman

Hello. I’m Rukmangadhar from India. I have done my graduation in Engineering which is a 4 year course. I want to apply for MA course in IR. Am I eligible? If yes, please let me know when would the admission notification for 2017-19 be released. Thanks in advance.

1. Habibullah habibi

Please send me the last year paper for MSc in biotechnology here is my email: hhabibi5@gmail,com

11. NAND KUMAR UPADHYAY

Hello, I am Nand kumar Upadhyay done MA-Economic from Pune University ,i applied for mphil in international relation. i want to know how do i get sample papers for entarance. To give my best.

12. Sofiya Sisolekar

I am Sofiya Sisolekar from India. I have completed my B.Sc. in Biotechnology but want to pursue M.A. in International relations, hence it would be very helpful if you could give the complete syllabus for entrance test for M.A. in International relations

13. anuja gurele

Hello sir iwant to know what was the cut off of ladt year SAU’s entrance exam for MA in international relations. What is the syllabus of entrance test and how many candidates yearly participate in entrance exam for MA in International Relation?

14. Piyush Joshi

This is piyush joshi from India can any one guide me that how to register for admission and where is the link to register, because when i m clicking on button Register and Apply the window which is open is directly ask me for user ID and password and there is no option for register ?
    Please help.

15. vicky ranjan

I want to know tha syllabus for ma entrance of development economics kindly provide me necessary info

1. Nikita

Please provide question papers of MA Development Economics entrance examination., will be very thankful.

16. Nishikanta

I tried to fill online application form for Mphil program in Sociology, but i couldn’t open the site, some pop up block is shown which i really do not understand…. please suggest me how can i proceed with my application process.

17. Sajeev Narayanan

My daughter is studying final year B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) from M.G. University, Meghalaya. Please let me know whether she eligibile for M.Sc. Biotechnology course at SAU?

18. Prashasti

hey..I’m from India pursuing my final year in Law Hons.
    I want to apply for LLM, the procedure is pretty much clear to me but I wanna know about the number of seats avaliable for Indian students and career prospective after pursuing LLM from ur university..

19. Ramachandra Behera

dear sir, i am ramachandra behera from india i want to know when will the final selected list and wait list be declar. pls kindly inform me.i m short listed in sau for admission.

20. Suraj Chauhan

I am shortlisted for admission in m.sc biotechnology course. During document furnishing i was unable to upload the scholarship form and supporting document. So, i have mailed and attached all of them to email id provided for doc on the last day 5th may. Will it be considered? I tried calling your numbers but none of them worked. Please provide a valid number. Thanks.

21. Ashutosh Singh

I m applying for the course M.Sc biotechnology. Could u please help me by providing me the following -
    What will be the cut off marks for entrance exam or on what marks last year admission took place

22. Ajay Sreekumar K

Please let me know what should I prepare for MA International Relations entrance examination.Is the recent current affairs relating to international affairs and south Asia enough?

23. Avnish Gupta

Sir, i would like to know that is there any carrier related opportunities after completing the M.A in International Relations..?
    Thanks

1. South Asian University Post author

Dear Vikram,
      The medium of the entrance exam is English. The same is true for the lectures in the classroom.

24. Rabindra khadka

I am Rabindra Khadka from Nepal.I have completed my Msc. in biotechnology.I want to do PHD in biotechnology.So i want to know whether there is PHD programme for biotechnology in SAU? If there is the programme how much stipend they pay for PHD students?

25. Vipin Kumar

Hi I am a Post-Graduate in Political Sc with 1st division from CCS University Meerut, UP. I did my two years Masters Degree course on distance learning mode, I need to know whether I am eligible to apply for admission in MPhil/ PhD in International Relations.