Admission Volunteers

SAU ADMISSION VOLUNTEERS 2018-19

Name Programme Country Contact
1 Mirwais Parsa   PhD Economics Afghanistan mirwais_parsa@yahoo.com
2 Mohammad Arif Payenda MSc  Computer Science2nd semester Afghanistan arifpayenda.csf@gmail.com
3 Mohammadullah Murad  Msc Computer Science4th semester Afghanistan mohmmadullah.murad@gmail.com
4 M. Dawood  MA International Relations2nd semester Afghanistan dawood_mohammadi@hotmail.com
5 Shahid Ullah  Msc Biotechnology2nd semester Afghanistan shahidxadran@gmail.com
6 Abdulhamid Ahmady MA International Relations4th semester Afghanistan abdulhamidahmady456@gmail.com
7 Mohammad Reza Ehsan MA Economics4th semester Afghanistan  rezaehsan@students.sau.ac.in
8 Habeebullah Ebrahemi   MSc Computer Science2nd semester Afghanistan habeebullahf@gmail.com
9 Lutfullah Azizi   LLM2nd semester Afghanistan lutfullahazizi98@gmail.com
10 Mohiuddin Md. Al-Amin PhD Legal Studies Bangladesh mmalamin8@gmail.com
11 Sourav Ghosh MA International Relations Second Bangladesh souravghosh.mymail@gmail.com
12 Deo Kumar Poudyel   MSc Applied Mathematics2nd semester Bhutan dkpoudyel@education.gov.bt
13 Sudesh Pokhrel PhDInternational Relations Bhutan sudeshbic@gmail.com
14 Rashmi Rai MA Sociology2nd semester Bhutan rashmichamling@yahoo.com
15 Ugyen Chophel  MSc Applied Mathematics2nd Semester Bhutan chhophelugyen@gmail.com
16 Karma Gyeltshen MSc Applied Mathematics2nd Semester Bhutan kgyeltshen1988@yahoo.com
17 Mukul Bhatia International Relations2nd Semester Indian mukulcqc@gmail.com
18 Boddeda Gopi Sumanth Bhaskar  MSc  Computer Science2nd semester Indian gopisumanth@outlook.com
19 Anish Nair  MA Sociology2nd Semester Indian anishnrm@gmail.com
20 Ankit MSc  Computer Science4th semester Indian leaderyaduvanshi@gmail.com

Basanta Kumar Singh MSc  Computer Science2nd semester Nepal basantasingh@students.sau.ac.in

Yogesh Joshi MSc Biotechnology2nd semester Nepal yogesh.joshi1400@gmail.com

Bunu Ghimire LLM2nd semester Nepal bunughimire3@gmail.com
24 Manoj Adhikari  MA International Relations2nd semester Nepal manozadhikari14@gmail.com
25 Jay Bahadur Shah  MA International Relations2nd semester Nepal zainvana1010@gmail.com
26 Abhinav Das Applied Mathematics2nd semester Nepal abhinabdas7@gmail.com

Hassan Ziyau  MA International Relations (Alumnus) Maldives hassanziyau@gmail.com

Waqas Gujjar  LLM4th semester Pakistan c.m.waqasgujjar@gmail.com

Sakuna Gamage MA International Relations2nd semester Sri Lanka sakunamgamage@gmail.com

23 thoughts on “Admission Volunteers

1. fahim

Hi sir my name is Mohammad fahim fazil iam employer of ministry of agriculture in station Research farm
    i graduated from GENETIC AND PLANT BREEDING IN INIDIA 2014-2016 UTTRAPERDISH SHAUTS UNIVERSITY
    T WAN TO APPLY FOR phd CROP PRODUCTION

2. Himanshu

I have found 2 questions given wrong in sample paper, should I contact anybody regarding this. Hope, no questions are wrong in the main exam.

3. Rajkumar

I intend to apply for LLM from Pakistan. I, after filling up the admission form, have been trying to pay the fee online for my entry test but the funds are not being transferred for the reasons not known to me. In this situation, can my admission form be accepted and would I be allowed to pay at test centre and would I be allowed to sit in entry test. Kindly, guide me.

4. Rajkumar

I intend to apply for LLM from Pakistan. I, after filling up the admission form, have been trying to pay the fee online for my entry test but the funds are not transferred for the reasons not known to may. In this situation, can my admission form be accepted and would I be allowed to pay at test centre and would I be allowed to sit in entry test. Kindly, guide me.

5. Abhishek

I am currently pursuing LLB final year from DU. I want to do LLM from SAU.
    Will u please help me regarding how to prepare for the LLM entrance and which books to refer etc.

6. Naimat ullah zaland

Hi dear sir g how I can get this chance I passed 12th class and i want to get this opportunity I from Afghanistan now I live in Pakistan i have afghani document and please help me in this chance…..
    I have 2year experience of laboratory

7. Sayed Ikramul Haq Banuree

Hi! Dear sir
    1- can we get enterance fee here in Afghanistan .
    2- how we can get inform that we are accepted.
    3- can we payment letter we fill the application but we did not paied the fee now its possible to shortlest.

8. Amrendra

I have completed MA in DEFENCE AND STRATEGIC studies . Can I eligible International relation entrance exam forM.Phil/ Ph.D.